Minifantasy - Towns I
A downloadable asset pack
Minifantasy - Towns
Perfect for prototyping or making polished games full of character. Minifantasy assets got you covered ;)
Minifantasy is one of the largest top-down fantasy asset collections out there and definitely the largest at 8x8 res!
Originally released in April 2020, it has been expanded with a new asset pack every month since. Minifantasy will keep expanding with a constant stream of regular new content.
*Check the Minifantasy Bundle to get the full collection at a great discount!*
Do you want to try some of the packs in the collection first? Check out these Minifantasy FREE asset packs!
Welcome to Minifantasy - Towns, a charming top-down view 8x8 tileset!
It includes all you need to build villages and towns. Over 330 tiles + over 100 props and furniture sprites. Create both indoor and outdoor town or village locations with this unique asset pack.
What does this asset pack include?
- 92 House facade tiles
- 46 Roof Tiles
- 94 Indoor tiles
- 7 Wooden structure tiles
- 13 Grass to Dirt tiles
- 17 Cobblestone pavement tiles
- 25 Sidewalk tiles
- 11 Fence tiles
- 9 Trunks pile tiles
- 22 Counter/Bar tiles
108 props and furniture items:
- Wall decoration
- Forge set
- and more!
- Animated Hen and chick!
The pack also includes shadow sprites for tiles and other elements
- - - - -
Do you like Minifantasy asset packs? Support me on Patreon!
From just $3/month, you get:
- A new Minifantasy asset pack on Itch every month
- Patreon exclusive monthly Content (new creatures, extra features and icons)
- Instant access to the Minifantasy exclusive archive containing all those juicy Minifantasy extras!
- Voting rights to decide the theme of the next Minifantasy pack.
- Access to our amazing and super talented Dev Community in Discord
- 50% OFF coupons for any previously released pack
If you want to influence Minifantasy direction, higher tiers also get:
- Voting rights to decide the Patreon exclusive sprites.
- Rights to Suggest Minifantasy pack themes. These suggestions go to the monthly poll.
- Rights to suggest Patreon exclusive sprites (new creatures, extra features and icons). These suggestions go to the monthly poll.
- - - - -
By acquiring this asset pack:
1) You are allowed to:
a) Use all the assets included in this pack in your own non-commercial or commercial videogame or audio-visual digital project an unlimited number of times.
b) Edit and alter the assets included in this pack with the purpose of including them in your own non-commercial or commercial video game or audio-visual digital project.
2) You are NOT allowed to:
a) Re-distribute or re-sell any of the assets included in this pack, or any altered versions of them, as games assets or images.
3) You must:
a) Credit me (Krishna Palacio) in your video game or audio-visual digital project credits.
b) Send me a link to the project upon completion.
- - - - -
Other Minifantasy Asset Packs
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.49 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi Husaria Games, thanks for reaching me.
1. Unfortunately a roll animation doesn't currently exist.
2. It means a link to the finished project website, steam page or play sore, etc. It is just to include it in my personal portfolio. You don't need to send me a free copy of your game by any means.
I hope it answers your questions. If you need any other thing do not hesitate to contact me anytime.
Good luck with your game! I can't wait to see it ^^
Quick question: What would be the best way to go about using these? I'm using Tiled and I'm trying to recreate the indoor mockup, but I'm having difficulties since the props don't fit an 8x8 grid.
Love the asset packs btw.
Hi Asix. I create the base level or scenario using the tiles, then I place props as independent sprites over (or under if necessary) the tiles layer. I normally create the props without the constraint of 8x8 tiles because it gives me more designing freedom. Let me know if I can help you in any other thing.
And thanks for your support! I'm glad you like the assets :)